Handheld digital manometer for wet/wet applications.
From the manufacturer's website:
SERIES 490 DIGITAL MANOMETERS are versatile, hand-held, battery operated manometers available in several basic ranges for positive or positive differential pressure measurement and can tolerate most liquid media compatible with 316LSS. A memory function allows storage of up to 40 readings for later recall and a backlight provides auxiliary lighting for hard-to-see locations. Standard are a hold feature and both visual and audible overpressure alarms. A new feature added to the Series 490 is a field adjustable damping. This allows the user to choose the level of display averaging rate corresponding to the fluctuation level common in many applications. A 9V alkaline battery is included that provides up to 100 hours of operation.
- Measures Virtually any Liquid Media Compatible with 316L Stainless Steel.
- Instant Selection from up to Seven English/Metric Units.
- Stores 40 Readings in Memory for Later Reference.
- Both Audible and Visual Overpressure Alarms.
- Operates up to 100 Hours on a Single 9 Volt Battery.
- New Adjustable Dampening Feature for Averaging Fluctuating Readings.
3 Experimental Setups
This setup uses the Dwyer 490-1 to measure the pressure difference across an orifice plate, to determine the calibrated flow rate in the system.