University of New Orleans 22 meter tilting flume
- 22 m length, 0.8 m depth, 0.6 m width.
- Dual slurry pumps, constant and variable discharge flows
- Recirculates water and sediment, automated slope adjustment
- Instrumentation includes:
- laser topographic scanner (LMI Gocator 2370D) mounted to 10m linear actuator allowing sub-mm resolution xyz topographic data, repeat profiling while flume is in operation
- Nortek Vectrino II profiling acoustic doppler velocimeter
- Green and UV laser Particle tracking velocimetry