Field saltation observations
Raw and processed data from three field campaigns on active aeolian saltation:
- Jericoacoara, Ceara, Brazil, November 2014
- Rancho Guadalupe, California, USA, March 2015
- Oceano, California, USA, May-June 2015
Data can be accessed through Google Drive.
"Raw" data folder contain both:
- unedited ascii outputs (.dat) from Campbell CR1000/CR3000 dataloggers connected to field instruments, and
- outputs from Camsizer grain-size analysis instrument on samples collected from field sites
"Processed" data are MATLAB binary format (.mat) and are ready for data analysis.
Geolocation is -2.79673683438941, -40.48335313796997